Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying specific cells from a sheet to another

Hi to all and each one.

I'm new on the forum, so please have mercy. English is not my first
language.

I have a Sheet1, where I fill some data on different cells, (few of
them merged).
What I want is: after finishing to fill, if I'll press a button
('Write'), all these particular data to be transfered to another sheet
(Sheet2), at the end of existing table. If I'll press another button
('Cancel') all these entries to be erased from Sheet1. Any
idea?

Thanks in advance.
Catalin

--