Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default wraping text in a Forms check box

Is there a way to wrap text in an Excel Forms check box?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

We ran across this problem too, in both checkboxes and radio buttons from the
Forms toolbar. The workaround our graphics person suggested worked. We
created a text box from the Drawing toolbar and put the first line of text in
there. The second line of text was in the checkbox. We visually "merged the
Drawing text box and the Forms checkbox so that it appeared to be only one
object. You can also group these objects together, so they move as one. I
find the grouping to be somewhat finicky. Our graphics person can make it
work.
Carolyn