Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Format matching Dates,calendar

Hello all,
I'm stumped...
I have a list in col $AB$7:$AE$21 in which the operator types in a day
(vacation), ie. 1/11/07
and in $B$7:$X$39 I have a calendar for 2007
I am trying to Cf the calendar to turn a/the cell (date) that matches the
vacation (date)in the col of typed vaction days to a blue with white font,
when it finds a match.
I have dabbled in the Cf with: 'If Cell Value Is:' MATCH, COUNTIF,
DATEVALUE, IF, but my skills in that area are still in it's fetal stages.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try this to set u on the way

|Filename: holidays.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5121 |

robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=565950

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks, robert111, but I am at work, and I can not get onto this site (
access denied), we only are allowed very, very limited access to any sites (
I had to fight for this one).
I will ry to see if I can get there somehow....
Thanks again.

"robert111" wrote:

try this to set u on the way

|Filename: holidays.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5121 |

robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=565950

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It Is An Attachment, Not A Web Site, You Could Read My Message So Just
Unzip The Spreadsheet.