Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Full Text is not appearing in column

I am creating worksheets and one column has alot of text, probably 200 words.
I am able to wrap text, but after a certain point, and in only certain cells,
the text that is present (when the cell is highlighted) does not fully appear
in cell. It gets cut off. If I make the row height taller, the text still
does not appear, but the bottom portion of the enlarged cell is empty, and
the remainder of the text will not wrap. Any thoughts?