Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change formula bar back to "=" instead of insert funct

In Excel 2002, they have replaced the "=" with the insert function button. I
would like to find out if that is something that I can change.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is an equal sign icon that you can add to your favorite toolbar.

Tools|Customize|Commands tab|Insert Category
(a little more than half way down the commands list.)

It's not quite the same, but it may be sufficient for you.

--

Dave Peterson