Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple users workbook?

What is the best way to share workbook for people from two different
countries?

If I had thought about putting the excel file on a website so that different
people can add more data to the excel data ( usually adding not deleting)

Then I will have a chance that people are working on the excel file at the
same time. When they put the file back to the web, the last file may not be
contain all the alternations from both users.

e.g.

User A download the excel file at 12:00am
User B download the same excel file at 12:01am

User A finishes his work at 12:30am and put the file back on the net.
** User B still working on the file excel in his computer but without notice
that a new version has already been updated.

User B uploads his version to the website at 1:00am.

=========
I think you already get the picture. What is the best way to make these two
users be able to work together on this excel file?

Thanks

Man

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi LC- Nothing native to Excel that I know of. You could use a separate
user name and login to the website that has the file. The user contacts you
when they need to edit the file. You give them password. They contact you
when they are done. You change password.

Any help?

PB