LGoth

Default Sorting a document with subtotals

I am trying to sort an excel document that has subtotals. I want to sort by
these subtotals. Can anyone help me?
NC

Goth
if you are using Excels subtotal feuture under menu data i dont think
there should be any problem in sorting in this manner.

Regards
NC

Dave Peterson

Hide the details first, then select the range and sort.

When you show the details, you'll be pleasantly surprised. (I was the first
time I noticed this!)

--

Dave Peterson