Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default run a Excel file (Calculator) without seeing excel

I would like to open a Excel file from Power Point.

The Excel file is a designed spread sheet with Graphics and works as a
calculator.

Can I somehow embed the Excel file with all it's functionality in
PowerPoint, so you don't have to leave the presentation?

Or, can the Excel file open in a new window, without disturbing the
presentation. That would mean I have to save the Excel file in a way
that it opens with out showing the Excel program, but it's
functionality is still working.

Is there any way to see some samples if it can be done at all.

Thanks, Dimitri

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dimitri

You can add 'action settings' to autoshapes, pictures etc in PowerPoint that
can either launch another file or another program. When you exit the
file/program you go pack to the presentation.

Hope that helps - if you need more info, post back.

Lucy
--
MOS Master Instructor
South Australia