Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

Default How to remove hyperlinks hidden in Excel spreadsheet

My spreadsheet is riddled with hyperlinks that I cannot see and are not
associated with my data. The file takes forever to load and is huge - almost
as if there is another file behind it that I cannot see. I believe that I
can globably shut-up hyperlink for new entries, but is there a way to clean
my entire file without losing my data?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

This link might help

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip031.htm

VBA Noob

--
VBA Noob
VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33833

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try

Dim WS As Worksheet
Set WS = ActiveSheet
WS.Hyperlinks.Delete

This will remove the hyperlink and leave in the cell the current
value of the link.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson