Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Starting a Makro automatically

Hello,

I would like to run a Macro automatically after opening a Workbook, to
set the "Iteration" Option.

I found the following code :
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.Iteration = True
End Sub

However I can't get Excel to start this macro when the workbook gets
opened. I have to start the macro manually.

All help would be graetly appreciated.

Cheers,
Anan dPatel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I did not quite understand your Question. The Makro was added by
starting the VB-Editor while the workbook was open and adding a module
and a private sub procedure.
In the Project-Window of the editor I can see two folders: the first
folder with the Objects "This Workbook" and three tables and the second
folder with "Module1" which has my Makro in it as a "Private sub"

The security settings are on "low"

Dave Peterson wrote:
Did you put it behind the ThisWorkbook module?

Did you make sure your macro security settings were either low or Medium (and
you allowed macros)?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yippeee!! It works

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,
Anand

Sub auto_open()

wrote:

Hello,

I would like to run a Macro automatically after opening a Workbook, to
set the "Iteration" Option.

I found the following code :
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.Iteration = True
End Sub

However I can't get Excel to start this macro when the workbook gets
opened. I have to start the macro manually.

All help would be graetly appreciated.

Cheers,
Anan dPatel

--