Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Project Management in Excel?

My company does not have MS Project. We use excel extensively to plan
out projects.

Has anyone come up with a way to view a project plan on a calendar
within excel?

I have the following info in a spreadsheet:
- Due Date
- Estimated Hours
- Asignee
- Title

I would like to create some sort of a macro to take the above
information and spit out a calendar view so I can visually see where
due dates fall.

Any thoughts? Anyone doing anything like this?

Thanks.

--
Kesey
Kesey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36402