Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using Named Formulas in Charts

I am using the tutorial from
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

I thought I would go a little further and created two named formulas
with the thought I could use then to set the scale minimum and maximum
for the Y-Axis.

However when I tried to use the named formula I got an error saying
only an integer or decimal number may be used.

Does anyone know of a way to do this short of running VBA every time
the data changes?

--
DCSwearingen

Getting old, but love computers.
DCSwearingen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21506
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=563426

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I suggest a worksheet_change macro to do this for you.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

news:DCSwearingen.2b9af5_1153419307.8019@excelforu m-nospam.com...