Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Question Hyperlinks Help!

I have a spreadsheet that our Maint dept uses for parts and want to link to
pictures of the specific part. I have the pics saved in word, each as a
file. I created the hyperlinks in their own cell.

These, the spreadsheet & word docs are all in a folder on a shared server.
I've tested the links and they open fine for me but when I send it out,
someone tries the link and gets an error.

What am I doing wrong?