Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PSL PSL is offline

Default Using of Customized Tool Bar in another file

Can we use the Customized Tool Bar in another file.

Example:

If I created a Tool Bar with Name: "PSL" While using from Tools Menu with
Customized Option.

Can I use the above Tool Bar "PSL" in another file.

Please do the needful on the above case.

Narayan PSL

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PSL PSL is offline

Default IF Function

Hi,

Could u please help me on the following issue:

If I given item code in A1 as 123 then B1 should display as "PEN":

I need to execute the Item Name in a cell B1 when I enter the Item Code in A1.

Examples:

If I given item code in A1 as 123 then B1 should display as "PEN"
If I given item code in A2 as 124 then B2 should display as "PAPER"

Like this I have 18 Item Code were there.

Please help on this.

Thank You,
PSL
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to create a 2 column table that lists the code number and the
corresponding item name:

Then, use this formula in B1:

=IF(A1="","",VLOOKUP(A1,F$2:G$5,2,0))

Copy down as needed.