Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 Text Formatting

I have a user who is creating a large spreadsheet in Excel 2003. The user is
running Windows 2000. When she scrolls through the spreadsheet in "Normal
View" the text formatting is totally scrambled, but you look at the formula
bar, print preview, Page Break view, print it, or switch between Page Break
and Normal view the formatting is perfect. The two thoughts I did have I can
not test yet due to deadlines:

1. not enough memory for the size of the doc
2. some kind of error in the compatability between Win2000 and Excel 2003.

Any ideas would be most welcome.