Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Text to Columns

Hi

The result in the cell I want to split is a date / time format - generated
by a formula. Previously I have had no problems with this but all of a
sudden I can no longer see the result in the data view pane on the wizard
merely the formula therefore I cannot split. Please help!!

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Dave - this does work as this is the work around I have used. What I
don't understand is why I suddenly need to do this?! (Halfway through a
spreadsheet on a differrent tab!!)

Briony