Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cel Cel is offline

Default Using all data in list

I created one list of employee, for each employee I will input several data
for each one of them. Is it possible that after I finish entering the data
for one employee, the next employee in the list will automatically be
highlighted or appear in the next row so that I don't have to choose them one
by one in the list?

Any kind of help will be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Probably, but with the scant detail given, it is difficult to say.

Show us a small sample of your layout or describe what your list of employees
looks like and where are you entering the data for each.

How will Excel know when you are finished entering data for an employee and are
ready to go to the next?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:02:01 -0700, Cel wrote:

I created one list of employee, for each employee I will input several data
for each one of them. Is it possible that after I finish entering the data
for one employee, the next employee in the list will automatically be
highlighted or appear in the next row so that I don't have to choose them one
by one in the list?

Any kind of help will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cel Cel is offline

Month: July Week: 1st

Name Deniz Ozgur Date of the Week
1 2 3 4
5 6 7
Works
STONE INSTALLATION 9 6 9 6 6 9
TRANSPORTATION 3 3 3

this will be the sample entry, I have one list for type of work and one list
for employees name. This entry is all about the type of work an employee has
performed during the week, he can do 2 or more kind of works in one day but
the total hours should not exceed the maximum hours. Maximum hours can change
according to season, maximum hours during these months is 9 hours. Another
sheet will be updated with this entry for records and for generating reports.

I hope you can help me with this. Thanking you in advance.