Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Resetting / Rebuilding the Legend

Hi Everyone

I am using a standard stacked column chart. Unfortunately there are series
in the column that are not showing in the legend.
This might have something to do with the fact that some rows are cut into
and out of the charted data.
If I double click on the data series I can see the item in the series order
and move it up and down. However it never appears in the legend!

Is there some kind of a rebuild or reset option for legends
Or another way of getting my data series into the legend

Thanks for reading this far, and for any help you can give

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Have you tried deleting and then re applying the legend?

If the legend box large enough to display all the entries, perhaps try
re-sizing it.

Cheers
Andy

--