Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Dynamic chart not updating correctly.

Oh Wise Ones,
I posted a similar question a few weeks ago, but I have more to
add. I have a range (C4:C23) that dynamically pulls data from a sql server
every 2 seconds and updates every 2 seconds. The problem is the chart I have
attatched that graphs this range will not update even though I can see the
values changing in the cells. What I have noticed since my last post, is that
while I run WinXP/Excel XP, there is another station running Win2000/Excel
2000 that has a chart that updates dynamically. What gives?

Thanks,
Mike