Nee

Default trend line

1) can we create a trend line from equation which has 2 variables and 1
respond ? and How? (Ex. Y= 1.2+5A+3B)

2) In case that we have two trend lines ( from X1 with Y and X2 with Y) and
we want to create the average line between those two lines, what should we do?

Thank you

Tushar Mehta

Use the LINEST function for a regression of y=f(x1,x2). See the XL
help for LINEST for more. It includes an example of a multi-variate
regression.

You can then use the coefficients to plot the data as you see fit.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,