Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
kevjoh

Default Excel 2007 Beta Charting Problem/Question

I was trying to get an answer out of the Excel tech yesterday but she could
not help. In prior versions of Excel you have the ability to drag datapoints
on a line chart around. It would either just make a change to that cell ref
or if it was a cell that was dependant it would start the goal seek utility
and ask for the cell that needed changed to make the change to the cell that
your changing. I have the Beta version now and this seems to be either turned
off or does not exist any longer. So are there settings that I'm missing or
has this been taken out of the new version?

Thanks for the space.

Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

I agree that this feature is broken in Beta2.
My contacts tell me there are many deficiencies in its charting features
that will have be addressed before the final release.
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme