Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
David

Default Is it possible to conditionaly format based on the data label?

I've been searching this board to find an answer and all the post (so far)
are helpful but they don't quite get me to where I need to be. That said...

I have a 3d plain Jane bargraph. The data is linked to cells, and I
physically change the graph at the begining of every month( add to the data
series). When I add the new data the series points may change but the
individual bars do change color. Long story longer...How can I keep the
series the same format (keep"defective equipment" for Feb - June blue)
through out the graph no matter what changes are made. I would assume this
would be done through conditional formatting. But how can this be applied to
the data label "defective equipment"