Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
belohls

Default Excel/chart/sourcedata - should let me set the left or right axis

When adding new data to a graph which already has two existing data sets (one
using a left hand axis and the other the right hand axis), the new data
always seems to go to the right hand axis.

IF this scale is considerably different then seeing the newly added data is
not possible. One then has to mess around with the data set to be able to
view the data and then select it and to get to the properties tab where the
axis can be set.

If the axis could also be set in the source data tab one would not need to
mess with the source data.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

You cannot win them all.
However, when u add a new series, you can richt-click it, Format Data
Series, Axes Tab and correct to Primary axis.
In case the added series are "hidden" due to scale you can walk through the
series with the aid of the arrow buttons until the series of concern is
selected.
HTH, GL,
Henk