Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
logan27371

Default I need excel to only use the last 26 rows in a chart

I have a large spreadsheet that has data in it that is entered weekly. I
would like for the chart to grab the most recent 26 weeks of data
automatically. Does anyone know of a formula that will do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

Logan:

If you haven't already, you may want to establish dynamic ranges for your
data set. This will allow you to automatically update your chart(s) as new
data is entered It will also allow you to plot the last number of days/weeks
that you want.

This post explains how to set up dynamic range names and plot user specified
number of days. It should get you started on dynamic range names and offset
formulas.

http://processtrends.com/pg_dynamic_charts.htm

"logan27371" wrote in message
I have a large spreadsheet that has data in it that is entered weekly. I
would like for the chart to grab the most recent 26 weeks of data
automatically. Does anyone know of a formula that will do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Here is an example that plots the last 12 months, I'm sure you can change it
to the last 26 weeks:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html

- Jon
-------