Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
deejayh

Default Chart - slect month by Combo box

I have a sheet where I have some VBA macros, one is to import data from
some closed workbooks and pull all the information into a sheet called
import, with loads of data as follows;
-Store Date s1 s2 s3-
Store 1 Feb 2005 3 3 2
Store 1 Mar 2005 1 4 4
Store 2 Mar 2005 5 2 2
Store 1 Apr 2005 4 4 4
Store 2 Oct 2005 4 2 1
Store 5 Jun 2005 3 2 3
There could be over 400 rows, with each Store appearing each month.
I then have a macro to sort all the data by month.

I need to make a chart in another sheet (Chart1) to give each score
(s1, s2,s3) its own graph for each month.
I was looking to add a combo box to select the month then for the chart
to change to reflect the month - How???
Thanks,
Dave

--