Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tulane chic

Default Area in line charts

I'm trying to find the area between two lines in a line chart. Both of the
lines are non functions so I am unable to intergrate. How can I find the area
between them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Have a look at Bernard Liengme page,
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...UnderCurve.htm

You would have to test it but I *think* you can take lower curve area
away from upper curve area.

Cheers
Andy

--