Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SBárbara

Default Chart - date with errors #DIV/0!

Abr Mai Jun
Enc. Auto 58% 54% #DIV/0!
Enc. Semi 30% 31% #DIV/0!
Manuais 12% 15% #DIV/0!

I have this table and i want to do a chart type Area. I don't have data in
Jun and i don't want that the line goes down to zero. I dont want that any
values appear.

Regards,
SBárbara
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Change the formula that computes the average to something on the lines of"
=IF(B10, A1/B1, NA())
This will replace the dreaded div/0 BY #NO/A which Excel ignores when
charting
best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"SBárbara" wrote in message
Abr Mai Jun
Enc. Auto 58% 54% #DIV/0!
Enc. Semi 30% 31% #DIV/0!
Manuais 12% 15% #DIV/0!

I have this table and i want to do a chart type Area. I don't have data
in
Jun and i don't want that the line goes down to zero. I dont want that any
values appear.

Regards,
SBárbara

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SBárbara

Hi,

I already tried that, but I think that the type of chart I want to use
doesn't allow -- type area subtype Stacked area.

Can you help me?

Thanks