Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Steve Root

Default embedded charts

Is it possible, in Excel, to embed charts within a picture so that they can
only be seen when you move your cursor over an area or click on a certain
area of the picture? My situation, in a nutshell, is this: I will have a
map of a state that is broken down into area code sections. I would like to
embed a seperate chart into each area code section. I would then like to be
able to click on the area code and have its chart pop up. Is this possible?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

~Steve