Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Anthony Blackburn

Default Updating an excel chart on a webpage

using Frontpage2003..

Website is www.applestats.com

There are numerous charts in this website. Right now, I just create the
chart using the chart wizard in Excel and I copy and paste the chart into
Frontpage 2003 and publish it using http. As the data grown in the
spreadsheewts, I use to updating function to update the chart and re-copy it
to FP 2003 to republish.

There has to be a simpler wasy.

I would like to put the spreadsheets in a folder in the webfile, and as I
update the numbers, have the charts on the web pages update with the new data.

Is this possible?

I do not know scripting language.

Thanks

Tony