Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
RoxSn

Default Missing text in category axis label

This is not in the title, so the usual bug workaround does not work. If I add
dots and make them white text in the value table, it still shows them as dots
in the label. But the first label is cutting off the last two letters and
nothing I've tried works. They don't fit horizontal so the text is slanted 45
degrees. I've tried smaller font size, various copy/paste options, different
printers, different fonts. We're using Office 2003 Pro SP2 with WinXP Pro
SP2. We're in a hurry to get this out today so I hope someone can give me a
suggestion other than creating text box labels (there are 13 charts and they
all do the same thing).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
RoxSn

We had to send this so I changed the 45 degree slant to 90 degrees and it
didn't cut off the text. At least we found a way to get it to print properly
but if anyone knows whether this is not a bug and there is a way to get the
45 degree angle to print properly, please let me know. Thanks.