Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
LAUR

Default Swap the X and Y axes

I have a line chart on which I need the categories to appear on the vertical
axis and the data to appear on the horizontal axis - how can I swap them? I
tried swapping the source data in the dialog box but that doesn't seem to
work, unless I am doing something wrong.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

It looks like http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ml#VertCatAxis
may help you. It might be easier to define yr chart as XY chart - see same
site to find an X-Y swap solution.
GL,
H.