Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SK

Default Chart Axis naming question

When you set up a chart in Excel, you can format the axis' size, decimal
point, etc. Is there anyway that you can add text into the axis title
instead of it being just the numerical value? So, for instance, if my line
chart has the Y axis with a scale of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, is there anyway I can
format the access to say 1 - Expert, 2 - Advanced, etc??? i know that I can
move the chart into Powerpoint and put a text box down the axis, but I was
hoping there may be a way do just do that in Excel.

Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Have a look at Jon's page on creating arbitrary axis scale.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html

Cheers
Andy

--