Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kanky

Default Send object to below the line chart

Hi

I try to create a box in transparency color, so I can read the line chart.
However, when I paste it into a word file and then create a pdf file, the
box become solid. Except edit chart in word directly, what can I do in excel
file in order to make the box at the back of the line chart?

Pls help.

Regards
Kanky