Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
villalp

Default chart ledgend looks double spaced. How do I fix to single spaced?

I've created a pie chart with ledgend on the right. Some lines in the ledgend
look like they are double spaced and some aren't. I need them to be formated
as single spaced.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

Hi:
Could it be you have some long and some short series names, where the longer
ones wrap to the next line? If so, you can resize the legend by clicking it
and drag it by one of the handles; Excel then adjust the series name to the
newly created space.
GL,
Henk