Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
M Selvaraj

Default Change insidewidth property

hi
i need to change the insidewidth property in plot area what size i want. for
ex. if i am giving chatarea.plotare.insidewidth = 200 then it shows error
because insidewidth is read only double. so how to change that value
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You can not change the value directly because as the error says it is a
Read-Only property. You would need to change the 2 things that effect
the value, plotarea width and axis labels. But it would be a case of
trial and error.

Cheers
Andy

--