Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Dave Berry, United Kingdom

Default Excel 2003, graph y axis labelling problem

When I produce a graph in an excel spreadsheet, part of the label for the
y-axis gets cut off and does not show up. If I select the graph and do a
whole page print preview the problem does not show up. However, I always cut
and paste my graphs into word documents in order to illustrate my results.
This is a problem since the y-axis is then inadequately labelled.
Does anyone know how to fix this? (I already have Office 2003 SP2)

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt

It's a well known problem. The work around (which I hate) is to add a couple
of spaces and a period after the Y axis label and change the format of the
period to be the same as the background. It can also be toggled on and off
by using different zoom %ages.