Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Nicocala

Default How do I get the category axis units to be in even increments?

I have a titration curve that has volume of NaOH added on the category axis.
The units are going from 0.6 to 1.0 to 1.6 to 1.9 in crazy increments.
There's no rhyme or reason between units, so it's messing up my graph. I've
tried everthing to try to make the units go in uniform (0.5, 1.0, 1.5 etc)
units with my data points wherever inbetween, but nothing is working! Please
help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

Nicocala:

What type of chart are you using? it sounds like you are using a Line Chart.

You want to use an XY chart.

To check on which type of chart, activate your chart, press Chart Chart
type on toolbar.Your chart type will be highlighted. XY charts are 2 below
Line charts on the Chart type dialog.

..Kelly