Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jcloydjcloyd

Default Chart labels disappear - How do I refresh the chart?

After adding 34 data series to an x-y chart I save the file. After closing
and opening the file most data labels no longer appeared. If I went to each
data series and altered what the labels contain (say added X value) then the
labels appeared again.

Is there a way to refresh the entire chart?