Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Sheila

Default Can I make a graph using several tabs in an excel spreadsheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

This might be what you're looking for:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...iffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______