Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
maperalia

Default ChartLabeler Question??

I have been using the ChartLabeler from appspro.com that by the way it is
fantastic!!!!!!. in all my charts to add difference kind of labels
However, I have noticed that every time I have new data to load in my chart
the chartlabeler does not update automatically the new points loaded in the
graph.
I have more than 30 graphs in this file and I have to add the label again to
each graph to get the new point with the label.

Do you know if there is any way to automate this chartlabeler?
I will appreciate you helping with this matter.

Maperalia