Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
adamico

Default Legend Modification - out of order

I have been playing with the attached chart's legend for some time now.
I have browsed about fifteen of the previous comments related to
changing the legend's order, implemented the changes, and none of them
have helped. I would seriously appreciate anyone who would take a look
at the attached chart and let me know if there's a way to change the
order - or at this point, just the color of the Fair and Poor boxes in
the legend.

At this point, the graph looks *exactly* as I want it to, except for:
1) The Fair box should be blue.
2) The Poor box should be purple.

Otherwise, the boxes are represented in the appropriate data, and the
Excellent and Poor percentages are closest to the center Y-axis as
desired.

Any help would be appreciated.

|Filename: Legend.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4455 |

adamico
adamico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32446
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522222

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

If changing the series order doesn't help how about adding extra series
and deleting from the legend any that are out of order.
Add dummy series to the chart with values of zero or NA(). Format the
series to match a required legend entry and then delete duplicate legend
entries that are out of order.

Cheers
Andy

adamico wrote:
[...]