Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bill

Default Access Charts!!

Hi All,

Maybe a little OT here let me try anyway please.

I do quite a few charts in Access as that allows me to keep the charts with
the source data and they are dynamic. However the 6 field chart limitation
in Access means that I need to use Excel occasionally. (To be honest I
prefer the flexibility Excel charting but the need to keep them dynamic
prevails for this particular application.)

Ms Query cannot keep the Excel data dynamic because of the functions that
are being used in Access, so the data is exported to Excel each time. The
data is in the form of a cross tab query that changes shape (Rows by
Columns) each month.

Each time I do this it is a 10 minute exercise selecting the data range,
changing a few fonts, etc and I would like to do this in a way that
automates all this as there are now several charts that require it.

Can anyone suggest how I can achieve this please?

Ta.
Bill