Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Grouping inserted pictues with Charts

Is there a way to group pictures and text boxes with a chart?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

I was able to add textboxes and pictures and group them in the normal
way even if they where embedded within a chartobject.

Can you explain further what you are wanting to do?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I want to be able to put pictures, arrows, lines, text boxes, etc in a
chart so if I were to copy or move the chart, all of the things I put
in the chart will go with it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Forget grouping. Copy the object, select the chart, and paste. Or select the
chart, then click on the button on the Drawing menu to draw a shape. Or
select the chart, then go to the Insert menu and insert the picture. Each of
these techniques embeds the item within the chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

ups.com...