Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
lesy99

Default SELECT EMBEDDED EXCEL CHART

If I delete cells that include an embedded chart, the chart turns into a
line. How do I expand the chart back?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Click on the "Select Objects" tool on the Drawing toolbar (looks like the NW
arrow cursor), select the chart by drawing a box around the line, choose
Object from the Format menu, and on the Size tab, choose a non zero value
for height.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP