Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
David Billigmeier

Default Column Chart With Averages Displayed

I'm trying to create a "100% Stacked Column" chart with the Averages for each
series added in as a secondary axis. So I'm basically trying to create a
combination chart, with primary axis being the 100% Stacked Column chart and
the secondary axis being a scatter plot of the average.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

I'd probably just be content with a line series for the average, and not
deal with the different X axis types. Calculate the averages in the
worksheet, and add this range to the chart as a new series. Excel will very
helpfully add it as another brick in the wall, so select the new series, and
using Chart Type on the Chart menu, change it to a line type.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services