Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
lucas

Default refreshing charts

Dear All,

I have really big Excel sheet (60MB) to monitor the projects in my company.
Based on these data I have many graphs created to ilustrate the results. My
problem is that when I change something in the file (e.g. add new project)
the graphs view is not refreshed. I checked the source data table for the
graphs and the figures there are ok. So after adding new project Excel is
'calculating cells' for a while but then figures change and are correct. But
I don't know how to make graphs change as well (I pressed F9 but it didn't
help).

Any idea?
lucas