Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
k2sarah

Default resize charts to paste into powerpoint/word

I have created a number of charts as stand alone sheets. I now want to resize
these charts so that they are in the dimensions of the ppt or word table,
that I would like to paste them in. Forgive the lack of precise terminology,
but the sheets take up the whole screen and are not surrounded by the grey
plot area. How do i get the grey plot appear to signfiy that my dimensions
the chart have changed. when i press, FILE PAGE SETUP and alter the
dimensions, the grey borders do not appear

thks
ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Go to the Tools menu Options command, click on the Chart tab, and uncheck
Chart Sizes with Window Pane. Then in Page Setup (File Menu) adjust your
margins until the area within the margins is the size you need in Word or
PowerPoint.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP