Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Donbenn

Default statistical process control

Does Excell 2002 have any downloads for a statistical process control program.
I have to run a capability study on two different dimension from a blueprint
on the machining of a part. Need to load 30 different measurments each on
two different dimensions

For example (Dimension 1) 5.215 + - .010 (dimension 2) .277 / .282

part one 5.213
.280
part two 5.216
.279
etc

I NEED SOMETHING SIMPLE JUST TO SATISFY A CUSTOMER WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT
THEY WANT

THANKS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt

I've used a "home grown" product when I worked at Motorola. I think that
Minitab *may* have something to do this, but am not certain. I have a
Mario Perez Wilson book somewhere around here from a class I took with him
many years ago. I'm sure that has the calcs in it. If you aren't
successful in finding anything, let me know and I'll look it up. Post a
contact email and I'll see how I might be able to assist.

Regards,
Barb Reinhardt

"Donbenn" wrote in message
Does Excell 2002 have any downloads for a statistical process control
program.
I have to run a capability study on two different dimension from a
blueprint
on the machining of a part. Need to load 30 different measurments each on
two different dimensions

For example (Dimension 1) 5.215 + - .010 (dimension 2) .277 / .282

part one 5.213
.280
part two 5.216
.279
etc

I NEED SOMETHING SIMPLE JUST TO SATISFY A CUSTOMER WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT
THEY WANT

THANKS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jerry W. Lewis