Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Gregc.

Default Forecasting

Hi

I am graphing a straight line. For the first part (6 months) I want to
use the actual figures and for the second 6 months I want to use a
forecast. Is there some way on excel that I can have the first 6
months as a full line line, and have the second 6 months as dot points?

Thanks

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You need to use 2 series. See this explanation.
http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng45.htm

Cheers
Andy

--