Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Karvis

Default Can I make a chart that is vertical instead of horizontal?

I have created a chart that is too wide for one page. I would like to rotate
the entire chart. Is this possible? How would I do it? If it is not
possible, are there any other suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You can not simply rotate the chart.

Possible options are;
- Copy as picture and rotate the picture
- print the page in landscape
- use alternative chart type

depending on the chart type you maybe able to rotate the chart by using
an alternative chart style, like Columns Bars. Which chart type is it?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

In addition to Andy's suggestions, you could reconstruct the chart switching
the X and Y values, then rotate selected labels so that when twisted, the
chart would look okay.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP